Calling all sprout lovers!
For the first time, the Concordia Greenhouse is offering a Microgreen Community Supported Agriculture Program (aka CSA)! The CSA will be offered this Winter 2017 semester.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pay a discounted amount for your weekly sprout order – $6.00 weekly, if you order for the rest of the season (now until the April 17th.)
- Each week, members will receive a large (200g) bag of sprouts each week, with two types to choose from: sunflower or mix (i.e. blend of Pea shoots, Mustard, Radish and Sunflower).
- This is a great way to save money (discount compared to retail prices) and guarantees you receive a supply of our super-popular and super-local sprouts each week!
- Payment: by cash or cheque, to be paid in the Greenhouse office before receiving the first order.
- Monday-Wednesday (11am-5pm), Thursday (11am-3pm) at the Concordia Greenhouse (13th Floor – Hall Building).
- Or, the Concordia Farmer’s Market, every Wednesday, from 12-6pm located on the 2nd floor of the Hall Building (in front of the Hive Café Co-op).
- Holidays: there will be no sprout pick-up during Reading Week (week of February 20th)
- If the microgreens are not picked up by 3pm on Thursday, the sprouts are donated to Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard (by-donation dinner program run through the Multi-Faith and Spirituality Centre
For more information or to order your Micro-greens C.S.A. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org