Calling all sprout lovers!
The Concordia Greenhouse is now offering a Microgreen Community Supported Agriculture Program (aka CSA)!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pay a discounted amount for your weekly sprout order – $6.50 weekly (totaling $78.00), if you order for the 12 weeks (begins in September) Possibility to sign up for later for a reduced period.
- Each week, members will receive a large (200g) bag of sprouts each week, with two types to choose from: sunflower or mix (i.e. blend of Pea shoots, Radish, Sunflower and Buckwheat [gluten-free]).
- This C.S.A. is a great way to save money (discount compared to retail prices) and guarantees you receive a supply of our super-popular and super-local sprouts each week!
- Payment: by cash or cheque, to be paid in the Greenhouse office before receiving the first order.
- Monday-Wednesday (11am-5pm), Thursday (11am-3pm) at the Concordia Greenhouse (13th Floor – Hall Building).
- Or, the Concordia Farmer’s Market, every Wednesday, from 12-6pm located on the 2nd floor of the Hall Building (in front of the Hive Café Co-op).
- Holidays: there will be no sprout pick-up during holidays. In the event this university is closed on the Monday, you can pick up your order on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
- If the microgreens are not picked up by 3pm on Thursday, the sprouts are donated to Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard (by-donation dinner program run through the Multi-Faith and Spirituality Centre
For more information or to order your Micro-greens C.S.A. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org